We highly recommend all other programs and applications be closed while running Live Dealer.
After clicking on your selected action WE WILL NOT BE ABLE TO GO BACK AND CHANGE SUCH DECISION UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCE. Failure to choose an action (hit, stand, double, split, surrender, call) in the allotted time, will result in a stand (blackjack) or fold (poker).
- During the fanning/shuffling process, if a player places a wager and then leaves the table prior to the start of the hand, the player's bet will be cancelled. If a player leaves his seat or loses connection after a game has begun, the game will continue. Basic strategy will be used in Blackjack tables according to the chart in that section.
- After a shuffle is completed, all decks will be cut at 25% and the yellow cut card will be placed at a depth of approximately 75% of the shoe in Baccarat and 50% of the shoe in Blackjack.
- If the yellow card is the first card in the shoe to start a new hand, one last hand will be dealt. If the yellow card comes out during the hand, that hand will be the final hand played and the shoe will be deemed complete and a new shuffle will be done.
- Dealers change tables on a rotating basis approximately every 30 minutes. One card is burned according to the following guidelines: after a shuffle and on each dealer change. A temporary dealer change (restroom break) will not have any cards burned. If a dealer change occurs immediately after a shuffle, only one card will be burned, not two. Burning cards is done to protect the casino; therefore, if a card is not burned, this will not result in the cancelation of the hand or the bets being returned.
- If it is necessary to temporarily close a table, any un-played hands will be cancelled.
- If a card falls off the table the supervisor will replace it to its proper position.
- If a bad scan occurs the hand will be cancelled. i.e. two cards coming out of the shoe at the same time and the wrong card is scanned; or if a card is scanned in a different order from how it would had come out of the shoe.
- If the system disconnects a player from an ongoing game, a manual return will be applied to the player's balance.
- Players may only play one hand at a time. Multiple hands cannot be played by the same player concurrently unless otherwise indicated.
- Baccarat and Blackjack use an 8 deck shoe. Poker is dealt with 1 deck.
- Bets must be placed before the betting period ends and croupier announces “No more bets”.
When the bet timer reaches zero, the bets will be automatically processed. Once your bets have been processed, you cannot modify it.
Copyright © 2016 - PORNHUB CASINO
All rights Reserved Prohibited the total or partial reproduction of the material exposed in this site, without the authorization in writing of the owners